- 10- left-over or fresh Idlis
- 1- Sliced Onion
- 1/2 cup Julienned Carrot
- 1/2 cup Thinly sliced Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cabbage (I used red cabbage for color)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- lemon Juice or chaat Masala (optional)
- Cut idlis lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a stir-fry pan and add mustard seeds.
- When they start to crackle, add vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup and hot sauce. Mix it well and cook for few more seconds. (use little bit of water if needed)
- Add Idlis and salt (use less as tomato ketchup and hot sauce already had some) and toss well until they are well coated with the vegetable & sauce.
- Avoid hot sauce for kids. Use Kids favorite vegetables for more taste.
- Serve hot.