If you really wanted to eat chat-pata, crunchy, Kuch Chat ya Pakoda, this sure thing you definitely needed to complete the recipe.
And that is our humblest Dhania chutney/Hari Chutney
- 1 bunch fresh Dhania/coriander/Cilantro
- 1/2 bunch Mint
- 1/2 Green Mango
- 3 Green chillies
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Salt and lemon juice as per taste
(can add onion, garlic or ginger too )
- Wash and clean mint and coriander leaves. (use soft/upper stems of green coriander for extra taste)
- Mix coriander, mint, roughly chopped green mango, green chillies, cumin seeds, sugar and salt in a blender.
- Grind them until it becomes in to smooth paste.
- Use limited amount of water as needed.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Taste it and adjust the sweetness and sourness as per your taste.
- Green Chutney is ready for a ride.
Dhania is one of the most commonly and widely used herb in Indian Kitchen. This is my favourite garnish and an essential ingredient in my refrigerator.
These are the few dishes I made with our friendly Dhania.
Rest of the recipes are coming soon.
Enjoy good weather.