- 1 Packet Whole Wheat Tortillas( I used spinach Tortillas)
- Lettuce torn in big chunks
- Tomatoes or ready made Salsa
- Stir Fry Peppers, Onoin, Carrots, Corn
- Cooked rice with salt and Cilantro
- Boiled and cooked Beans
- Cheese Shredded
- Sour Cream
Warm Tortillas in a skillet
First place some salsa and lettuce in the centre. (I use cabbage but my husband some how miss the presence of lettuce)
Now add Guacamole. (i’ll share the recipe soon)
Add Stir fried vegetables.
Than add rice and beans.
I use kidney beans. Soak and boil the beans. Mash it little Take some olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic/ ginger and add beans with 2 tbsp of water Season it with salt and pepper. Add chipotle sause or any hot sause for extra kick.
Lastly add cheese and sour cream(Oh! i didn’t have that time)
First Fold the bottom of the tortilla up, than fold one side over (make sure u cover all the filling) and than fold other side in a same way.