Lassi is the most popular drink of the people in India. Lassi is made in two ways either sweet or salty. On a hot sunny day it is only natural to quench one’s thirst with a tall glass of Lassi
- ½ cup crushed Ice
- 2 cups plain, whole milk Yoghurt
- ½ cup sugar (acc. To taste)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cups water
- few drops Kewra Essence(optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together except crushed Ice.
- Add crushed ice and blend for couple of minutes till it turns frothy.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses.