My Husband has a soft corner for Japanese Cuisine. So knowing his choice, planning his birthday was really easy for me. I’m sharing some of the recipes I made for him on his Birthday. I tried them for the first time, so was equally excited and tensed. He was happy but more than that, was surprised.
I want to take an opportunity and thank “Vegetarian Times” for helping me with the recipes. It a great magazine for vegetarians.
- Rice Paper Wrappers
- Carrots, shredded
- Green Onions, chopped
- Pepper, finely chopped
- Mint Leaves, chopped
- Cilantro Leaves, chopped
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Dip wrapper in a warm water for few seconds or until it become soft.
- Place on a paper towel and blot all the excess water.
- Place 2 tbsp of vegetables on bottom of wrapper.
- Roll, fold in sides and continue rolling like a spring rolls.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers any no. u want.
- Cover and chill up to an hour.
- Slice each roll in half diagonally and serve with ur choice of dipping sauce.