- 2 Big Potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- Dal Wadiya, fried in little oil and crushed in smaller pieces
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Coriander Pd
- 1/2 tsp Haldi
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Pinch of ginger Pd
- 1 Green Chili Chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- Heat oil in a Pressure Cooker
- Add cumin seeds.
- Let it splutter and then add green chili and chopped tomatoes.
- Let it cook for 2 Mins till u can see oil on sides. (add few spoon of water if needed)
- Now add all the masalas and stir fry for a min.
- Mix potatoes in the masala very well and add water. (If u want thick gravy add less water it goes well with puris, but in U.P we prefer Rasse wali Sabji)
- Cook it till done.
- Garnish with lots of coriander leaves.
- Serve Garma Garam Aloo Wadi with Garam Chapati.
My Thaali— Kaddu ki sabji, Aloo wadi, Boondi ka raita and Chapati.