This paratha is not only delicious but very nutritious also It tastes great with yogurt and Aam Ka Achaar (mango pickle).
Palak Ke Parathey
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 bunch Spinach (washed & dried), finely chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- ½ tsp Chili Pd
- Mix flour, spinach, salt, ajwain, chili Pd & required water to make smooth dough. (Use oil at end to make it softer)
- Make small balls and roll them like parathas.
- Put the paratha on the tawa (griddle) and fry like regular paratha.
- Serve hot with Dahi & Aachar.