This is one of my tested, trusted & most appreciated recipe. When guest are on the way and u have to cook something in a jiffy, this recipe is always handy.
Originally this is Tarla Dalal’s recipe ( I started cooking with her recipes)
This is one of my favorite.
- Boiled green peas- 1 tea cup
- Fresh mushroom (sliced) – 200 gms
- Onion (chopped) – 1
- Tomato (chopped) – 1
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Fresh curd – 1 cup
- Garlic Paste- 1 tsp
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Poppy seeds – 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan & fry onion until golden.
- Add Ginger-garlic paste & tomato, cook until soft.
- Add garam masala, cashew nut paste & salt, sprinkle little water and cook until the fat leaves the sides.
- Add peas & mushroom, cook for 5 minutes and then add curd.
- Cook for another 4 minutes till it done.
- Serve Hot.