Makki Ki Roti, Sarsoon Ka Saag Khanne Jo Baithi Aayi Mummy Ki Yaad Love You And Miss U Mumma. This used to be our favorite meal during winter.
Sarsoon Ka Saag
- 1 bunch Sarson greens
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- pinch of Hing
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Maize Flour
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Salt to taste
- Blanch sarsoon and spinach leaves for sometime and puree it later when cool.
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, chillies & tomato in a grinder.
- Take oil in a pan add cumin seeds, hing and onion paste, fry for 2 minutes.
- Add pureed green and give it a boil. Can add water if its very thick.
- When it started boiling, make a paste of maize flour and buttermilk and add in to it. Boil it at least for 10-15 minutes.
- When ready to serve give a tadka of desi ghee and red chilli and Sprinkle garam masala.
- Serve garma garam with makke ki roti.