Today is my Mom’s Birthday. And this cake is just for my Mom to make her special special day even more special. I love u Mom.
Fruit Nut Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour(more for the pan and tutty fruity)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Stick unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup crushed almonds and walnuts
- 1/2 cup tutty fruity
- 1/2 teacup Milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Baking Pd
- Sieve the flour, baking pd and salt.
- Cream the butter and sugar very well. When the mixture is light and creamy add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla essence and finally fold in the flour and add milk when needed, until the mixture forms a dropping consistency.
- Mix nuts and tutty fruity(mix it with tsp of maida before adding it to mixture).
- Grease and dust bundt pan, and pour all the mixture in a pan and bake it in a hot oven at 375 until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean, 45 to 50 min.
- When the cake is done, place the pan on a rack to cool for 5 min, Slice it and serve it with your favorite fruits.
- Store it at room temprature for 2 days for enhanced flavor.
Happy Birthday Mom.