Now its time for next recipe.
Pethe Ke Ladoo
I’m sure you all must have heard about popular Agra ka Petha. I know Petha itself is so good you can’t even think of doing anything else with it. But back home I used to make these ladoo with my Mom that gave petha altogether a different taste. I’m a Coconut lover so I love anything with coconut.
- 1 cup Grated Petha (agra ka petha)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Khoya
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Pd
- Tutti frutti and extra D-Coconut for garnishing.
- Mix above first four ingredients very well.
- If you find the mixture sticky can add more Coconut or Khoya according to the taste.
- Once the mixture is smooth make ladoos out of it.
- Roll the ladoo in the extra D-coconut and give it a color with the garnishing of ur choice.
- You can use nuts, dried fruits, tutti fruiti or wear ur thinking caps and give me more options.
Thank U Srivalli for hosting Mithai Mela Its a nice timing for my recipes.