Cholai ke ladoo is one sweet that comes in my mind, when i think of Shivratri back home in India. Though I’m not a big fan of this ladoo but all i know is this ladoo goes very well with this “Falahar” fast. This year I thought of making this ladoo for prasad on Shivratri.
- 1 1/2 cup of Roasted Cholai
- 1 cup grated Jaggery
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 3 tbsp of water
- Melt Jaggery in a heavy-bottom pan with 3 tbsp of water.
- When it started to boil, add roasted Cholai in it. Stir it continuously, add cranberries and mix all the three very well.
- Switch off the gas and keep the mixture aside to cool down.
- When the mixture is still warm ( cool enough to touch) give the shape of ladoos with greased palm.
- Store in a air-tight container.