Today is the second anniversary of my blog. It has been a slow(still waiting for my 100th post) but steady journey. I like to thank this blogging world and all my blogger friends for giving us so many options and making our everyday food different and special.
In these two years I learnt a lot, tried lot many recipes and amazed my husband many times with some instant treats.
So today I want to share this quick no-work wonder recipe, that always gets WOW and 100% will impress your guests.
It works for me so hope will work for you too.
- 2 cups Whipped Heavy Cream
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 3 Tbsp Gulkand
- Few drops Rose Essence
- Saffron, crushed
- Pistachios, crushed
- Mix gulkand in evaporated milk. Mix well cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Add essence and pistachios.
- Pour it in to a setting dish.
- Garnish with saffron and put it in to a freezer for overnight.
- Serve next day and be ready to share the recipe.
- You can also add scoops to the cold milk, blend and quench the thirst with gulkand shake.
- Add Mango Puree in place of gulkand for Mango Kulfi.