Baked Gobi Manchurian
- 1 medium. Cauliflower clean and broken into big florets
- 1 small piece of Ginger finely chopped
- 4 pods of Garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. Corn flour
- 2tbsp Shan BBQ Mix
For The Sauce:-
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 small Green Pepper cut in cubes
- 2tbsp Oil
- 2tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- Salt To Taste.
- 1tbsp Corn Flour
- Garlic chopped to taste
- Ginger Chopped to taste
- Spring onions chopped
- Boil big pot of water with salt, soak florets in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain, and pat dry on kitchen towel.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and make a batter little thick in consistency.(mine was little thin by mistake and took lot more time in baking)
- Mix florets in a batter, and transfer it in a baking dish
- Bake it in a very hot oven at 400 F for 15 minutes.
- Turn and toss the florets in between for even baking
- This is how it looked after baking.
(Frying give that extra taste and crispness but baking gives guilt free eating)
For the Sauce-
- Heat oil in a stir fry pan and add ginger, garlic, crushed red chili, fry for 30 seconds.
- Now add onion ,pepper and tomato sauce.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes. (use water if needed)
- Add soy sauce, salt & corn flour mixed with a cup of water.
- Simmer till thick.
- Add baked Cauliflower & toss till well coated.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion.
This Recipe goes to Dear Hima of SnackORama event Sunday Snacks.
Thanks for making our Sundays special and colourful.
The baked Gobi Manchurian also goes to Dear Divya of Dil se to participate in Diet Food Event.
Thanks For Hosting beautiful events.