My son loves Crescent Rolls and tubes of Pillsbury Quick Crescent Rolls are the necessary item in my refrigerator. Like other kids of his age he is also not so crazy about greens. And now even become hesitant in trying out new things. So one lazy Sunday evening I decided to make his favourite crescent rolls with a little tweak. I added these asparagus with cheese while rolling out crescent shape and served warm to my son with a winner smile on my face.
- Tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Asparagus Spears trimmed and washed
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Grated Cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 375F.
- Toss Asparagus with oil, salt and pepper.
- Unroll the Pillsbury Dough and separate in to triangles.
- Place seasoned asparagus spears on narrow side of the triangle.
- Sprinkle cheese and roll up according to the instruction in to Crescent shape.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
June is a month of celebration for us. And it started from 2nd June (yesterday) with my Hubby Dear B’day. We had a nice evening yesterday and personally I had a busy day. I will share my recipes in coming posts for now pictures straight from my party table.