This is my entry to Think spice…think Saffron event of this month, hosted by Sunita. Thank u Sunita. http://sunitabhuyan.blogspot.com/
Hi Vijaya, I am happy to post this recipe for you, hope u will try it & let me know if u like it.
- 3 cups boiled grated potatoes
- 1 cup powdered sugar (acc. to taste)
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp warm water mixed with few strands of Saffron
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add grated potatoes and fry well on a low flame stirring continuously till golden brown.
- Add sugar and saffron water stir continuously till the ghee starts separating from the potatoes mixture.
- Add cardamom pd and chopped nuts stir again for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.